- September 10, 2019
- Posted by: Jennifer Lawson
- Category: Analytics, Branding, Business plans, Capital, General, Logistics, M&A, Marketing, Retail Management, Retail Merchandise, Shrink, Strategic Planning/New Planning, Supply Chain
An overview of FreshXperts
Often new subscribers of thePATH ask what exactly is FreshXperts. So, let us introduce our services.
FreshXperts is a consortium of industry-specific specialists banding together as consultants to the fresh food industry. Each member is a subject-matter expert and operates his/her own consultancy. FreshXperts often team up to create customized solutions for clients. Many FreshXperts are still active in the industry and therefore cannot only provide advisory services but also the oversight and services needed to implement the proposed path.
- Professional Analysis—from company-wide reviews of business plans, strategies, and branding to department-level review of sales practices or operational flow.
- Succession and Exit Planning
- Sales Training for corporate-level presentations
- Branding and Marketing Development
- Merger & Acquisition Services
- Logics Analysis—reviews and recommended solutions
- Education and Training
- Operational and QC analysis, advice, and training
- Retail Merchandising training
- Grower/Shipper sales training
- Coaching and Mentoring by industry experts
- Publication Support—interviews and articles
- Providing Industry Experts—for committees, boards, or to provide support services until the right talent can be located
FreshXperts believes in building relationships with its clients and providing quality services that the client has chosen to undertake customized to meet the size, scope, and budget parameters. Our model is to come alongside our clients listening, supporting, guiding, advising, and implementing a plan and approach that will bring the desired results. That is why most engagements begin with a Professional Analysis visit. This visit includes pre- and post-conversations, a report by the FreshXperts member and a recommended path forward.
Our FreshXperts are available as panelists on specific topics at industry tradeshows, food shows, and other industry events.
Connect with us via email, facebook, linked in, twitter, or phone.